Onsite WorkCover hearing tests in Bunbury from our WorkCover accredited mobile hearing testing facility. Our purpose built, air-conditioned audiometric and health testing truck visits workplaces in Perth and around regional WA, including Bunbury and the South West.
We make it easy for you by coming to site and conducting baseline hearing tests and/or subsequent air-conduction hearing tests for medium to large groups of employees. As our audiometric officers are also accredited Noise Officers, they can help you met your WorkSafe requirements for Noise Surveys.
- Our onsite audiometric testing helps you to manage your WorkCover and/or DMP compliance and importantly, to assess risk across groups of workers.
- We work with you to tailor hearing and noise testing to fit in with different shifts, various sites and over negotiated time-frames
- Our onsite audiometric testing takes only 10 minutes per person, so 6 workers per hour.
By coming onsite in Bunbury, we help you to minimise workplace disruption and maximise your HSE budget and cost effectiveness.
What do you get from our audiometric testing Bunbury service?
- We provide electronic audiometric reporting, including the ability to compare % hearing loss over time by department, role or worker
- We will register your results with WorkCover WA (if required)
- We will manage your periodic audiometric testing requirements as per company policy and/or OHS regulations. We offer an email reminder service for when your employees are due for any subsequent or follow-up testing.
Ear plug fit testing in Bunbury
CHP also provide ear plug fit testing to improve education and compliance on correct use of PPE. For medium to large groups, and ideally in conjunction with audiometric testing or measuring for a noise survey, we can come onsite to workplaces around Bunbury and educate your workers on reducing risk of noise induced hearing loss.