Mobile audiometric testing Wheatbelt – bookings now open!
CHP’s audiometric testing truck will be travelling through the Wheatbelt in March 2016. We usually visit all major towns and include smaller WA Wheatbelt towns if they are on our route, and there is enough demand. We conduct this trip once every 2 years, so if you have the need to keep up to date with your OHS and/or WorkCover hearing test compliance requirements this is an ideal opportunity.
How to get involved for audiometric testing Wheatbelt?
- Contact us by February 12th to let us know you have some compliance testing needs
- CHP will then plan the truck’s itinerary
- At the end of February we will send you a proposal including price, dates and times for you to consider and confirm
About our audiometric testing
- Our onsite hearing tests take only 10 minutes per person
- We provide electronic audiometric reporting to the employee and employer including the ability to compare % hearing loss over time by department, site, role or worker see samples
- We will register your results with WorkCover WA if required.
CHP specialise in onsite audiometric testing around WA
If these dates don’t suit. we can also provide DIDO or FIFO services for larger groups.
To express your interest in the upcoming Wheatbelt trip, dont forget to get in touch with us before February 12th